Join us at the Rivoli Ballroom for our pop up cinema nights, showing Back to the Future, hosted in one of the last remaining ballroom's left in London, and often a backdrop in many feature films itself such as Tom Hardy's Legend, Misbehaviour, Luther, Killing Eve the list goes on. As always we will have a bar open and a food stall serving the cinema favourites.
Doors open at 7.30pm and the film will begin at 8pm (Running time 1hr56).
Tickets are limited and we will be implementing a special seating arrangement due to the Covid-19 pandemic. We have further information on our website www.croftonparkpictures.com outlining all of our special measures, rest assured we want this to be a safe and enjoyable experience for all.
|Advance Ticket||19:30 - 22:00||£10.00|
The Rivoli Ballroom, 350 Brockley Road, Crofton Park, London, SE4 2BY
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.